QxOrm 1.1.4 released

Open discussion on QxOrm library

QxOrm 1.1.4 released

Postby QxOrm admin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Changes in version 1.1.4:
- New parameter in functions 'qx::dao::fetch_by_id', 'qx::dao::fetch_all', 'qx::dao::fetch_by_query' and 'qx::dao::update' to define a list of properties to fetch/update (by default, all properties are fetched/updated)
- Support multi-columns primary key (composite key) : see sample './test/qxBlog_composite_key/'
- Improve strategy of inheritance : QxOrm supports 'Concrete Table Inheritance' strategy ('Concrete Table Inheritance' becomes default strategy)
- New smart-pointer 'qx::dao::ptr<T>' based on Qt 'QSharedPointer<T>' to provide 2 new features : 'is dirty' and 'update optimized'
- 'qx::dao::ptr<T>' can be used with a simple object and with many containers (stl, boost, Qt and 'qx::QxCollection' containers)
- 'qx::dao::ptr<T>' keeps original values from database and provides a 'isDirty()' method to retrieve all properties changed
- 'qx::dao::update_optimized' must be used with 'qx::dao::ptr<T>' to save into database only properties changed
QxOrm admin

Re: QxOrm 1.1.4 released

Postby Daniel Walter » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:42 am

Hi,

as QxORM is a library i would suggest using uppercase qt macros.
With this, your library would be much easyer to use in projects using boost::signals or similar.

This is explained here:

Currently my project does not build correctly if
Code: Select all
CONFIG += no_keywords
is set.

The following change will fix this.
As far as i can see you only need to change inl/QxDao/QxDao_Helper.inl on line 117
foreach
to
Q_FOREACH

Patch:
https://www.helmundwalter.de/qxorm-uppe ... cros.patch

Best regards,
Daniel Walter
Daniel Walter

Re: QxOrm 1.1.4 released

Postby QxOrm admin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 am

Thank you very much for your patch.
This will be done in the next release...
QxOrm admin

Return to QxOrm - Open discussion