Problem with cyrillic symbols

Forum for posting problems using QxOrm library

Re: Problem with cyrillic symbols

Postby nickla » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:14 pm

This didnt help me. I can not connect from x32 client to x64 server (12.01 ubuntu on client and server). It tells me that:

[QxOrm] qx::QxArchive<T>::fromByteArray() -> Deserialization error : 'unregistered class'
"25.11.2012 21:36 : [QxOrm] unable to read request from socket : 'Deserialization error : 'unregistered class''"
nickla

Postby qxorm » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:18 am

unregistered class is a message from boost serialization engine.
I don't understand why you have this error with wide xml serialization and not with other kind of serialization (???) : it doesn't make sense !
In a client-server app, this error could come from a shared library (.DLL, .SO) not loaded in memory (a plugin not loaded for example).

You could test the qxClientServer sample project with wide xml serialization :
* build it on your x32 client (using boost 1.51 and enabling wide xml serialization) ;
* build it on your x64 server (using boost 1.51 and enabling wide xml serialization) ;
* then try to start your qxServer and send some requests from the qxClient...
Just to be sure that the problem is in QxOrm library or in your code...
qxorm
Site Admin

Postby nickla » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:07 am

I tried to use example qxClientServer code and receive this:
[QxOrm] qx::QxTransaction : Server service "server_infos" called with method "get_current_date_time"
[QxOrm] cannot create an instance of type 'server_infos'

I used client from example and my server b\c there is no X on my x64 server.

Can you tell me if this error is happened after or before object unserialization?
nickla

Postby qxorm » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 am

I used client from example and my server b\c there is no X on my x64 server.

Sorry, I don't understand : what is "no X" ?
Try to reproduce your error with the official qxClientServer project (client AND server), otherwise it will be very difficult to help you...

[QxOrm] qx::QxTransaction : Server service "server_infos" called with method "get_current_date_time"

I think you have added this trace because I don't find it in the official QxOrm library source code.
Just try the official qxClientServer project without your modifications...

Can you tell me if this error is happened after or before object unserialization?

To understand what happens, put a breakpoint on server side, in the method (file ./src/QxService/QxThread.cpp) : void QxThread::doProcess(QTcpSocket & socket) { ... }.
This method is called each time a client sends a request to the server.
qxorm
Site Admin

Postby nickla » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I am really stuck with this problem. I found that problem is in deserializing input_parameter from xml. Somehow it can not deserialize my ServiceInput class in x64 with boost 1.46 .
nickla

Postby qxorm » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 am

Sorry, but I cannot help you without more details !
Moreover, this topic is about "Problem with cyrillic symbols" and we found a solution using wide xml serialization (it's working well for remico and for me).
I provided in this topic a new boost package based on boost 1.51 to use easily wide xml serialization under Windows.
So, for me, this topic about "Problem with cyrillic symbols" is closed.
Please create if you want a new topic about you client-server deserialization problem...
qxorm
Site Admin

Previous

Return to QxOrm - Help