QxOrm.lib lost

Forum for posting problems using QxOrm library

QxOrm.lib lost

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:01 pm

When I compiled my project, It is said that QxOrm.lib cannot be found. How can I get this file?(And it seems that the QxOrmd.dll cannot be found either)
Jack

Re: QxOrm.lib lost

Postby qxorm » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Hello and welcome to this forum :)

If *.dll and *.lib files are not generated, this is because you should have an error during the build process (compilation or link).
Do you have any error message ?
qxorm
Site Admin

Postby Jack » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Actually, I am a newbie here and I don't know exactly how to build the library. I have read the FAQ but I don't understand how to build the library with the 'qmake'. I use VS2010 on my computer. Would you please provide me some concrete process? :)(By the way,the error message is something like 'the Qxormd.lib can't be set up')
Jack

Postby qxorm » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:54 am

Hello,

Would you please provide me some concrete process ?

You have a full tutorial on QxOrm website available here : http://www.qxorm.com/qxorm_en/tutorial_3.html
It is explained step by step with screenshots how to install QxOrm library with MSVC++ on Windows.

BTW, the next version, QxOrm 1.4.1 will be much easier to install because you will not have to deal with boost serialization extra dependency (just boost headers files).
QxOrm 1.4.1 will be released very soon and a BETA version (close to release version) is available here : viewtopic.php?f=1&t=420
So I would recommend to download it before installing.
qxorm
Site Admin

Return to QxOrm - Help