qxOrm giving errors when source included in the project

Open discussion on QxOrm library

qxOrm giving errors when source included in the project

Postby shobi » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:50 am

Hi i am having a project which i am targeting at multiple platforms.so instead of building the qxorm libraries i have included the source code in my project and using them as precompiled headers.now when ever i use #include<qxorm> or if try to use any of it's macros like class registration macro.QX_REGISTER_COMPLEX_CLASS_NAME_CPP_CHINDI(namespace1::namespace2::namespace3::Archetype, namespace1_namespace2_namespace3_Archetype)

it's giving me the following errors.

Type QX_REGISTER_COMPLEX_CLASS_NAME_CPP_CHINDI(namespace1::namespace2::namespace3::Archetype, namespace1_namespace2_namespace3_Archetype)` could not be resolved.
1. Function 'replace_all' could not be resolved.

2. Function 'string' could not be resolved. 4.Invalid arguments 'Candidates are:int assertion_failed(mpl_::assert<#0>::type)'Archetype.hpp Semantic Error

3. symbol 'less'could not be resolved.
4. symbol 'assertion_failed' could not be resolved.

5. symbol 'value' could not be resolved.

and there are few other assert errors as well so please help me out with the project set up I am using eclipse ide with cdt and qt plugin in linux environment to be more precise ubuntu 11.10

I can't build the qxorm and use it,I need to use them as either precompiled headers or else include the source code

i am new to coding world so please help me out
shobi

Re: qxOrm giving errors when source included in the project

Postby QxOrm admin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:14 am

Hi,

Hi i am having a project which i am targeting at multiple platforms.
so instead of building the qxorm libraries i have included the source code in my project and using them as precompiled headers

Very bad thing to include the source code into your project !
QxOrm library is designed to work with shared libraries : all examples into ./test/ directory are multiple platforms, they work fine on Windows, Linux and MacOSX without problem.

I strongly recommend to try to build and execute all examples into ./test/ directory before starting your own project.
Have you tried them ?
Does they work fine ?
QxOrm admin

Return to QxOrm - Open discussion