got problem when compiled QxOrm.

Open discussion on QxOrm library

got problem when compiled QxOrm.

Postby ole » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:42 am

Hello,

I still not yet done on QxOrm. I'm sure about my library and include file are correct.
Because I can build and run example program with boost library.
Then I build QxOrm everything is done too. But I got the new problem like this :

debug/drug.o: In function `IxClass':
c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/include/QxRegister/IxClass.h:80: undefined reference to `vtable for qx::IxClass'
debug/drug.o:c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/include/QxTraits/get_sql_type.h:185: undefined reference to `qx::trait::detail::get_sql_type_by_class_name(cha r const*, char const*)'
debug/drug.o:c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/include/QxTraits/get_sql_type.h:196: undefined reference to `qx::trait::detail::get_sql_type_by_class_name(cha r const*, char const*)'
debug/drug.o: In function `QxClass':
c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/include/../../inl/QxRegister/QxClass.inl:178: undefined reference to `qx::IxClass::~IxClass()'
debug/drug.o: In function `QxCollection':
c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/include/../../inl/QxCollection/QxCollection.inl:30: undefined reference to `qx::IxCollection::~IxCollection()'
debug/drug.o: In function `~QxCollection':
c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/include/../../inl/QxCollection/QxCollection.inl:41: undefined reference to `qx::IxCollection::~IxCollection()'
c:/Qt/2010.05/qt/include/../../inl/QxCollection/QxCollection.inl:41: undefined reference to `qx::IxCollection::~IxCollection()'

I see underline error on QX_DLL_EXPORT seem like the same problem in the first time that I ask you.
What should I do next?

Regards,
Ole.
ole

Re: got problem when compiled QxOrm.

Postby QxOrm admin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:20 am

Hi,

it seems that your program doesn't link correctly with QxOrm library, this is why you have some "undefined reference" to QxOrm classes.
Have you tried to build and execute all examples from ./test/ directory of QxOrm package ?
Does they work fine ?
QxOrm admin

Return to QxOrm - Open discussion