Qt Properties

Use this forum to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features

Qt Properties

Postby Kasuax » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Why doesn't the QxEE C++ Exporter dump the Q_PROPS if my class is using QObject? I'll have to go back through and add all of them manually I guess...
Kasuax

Re: Qt Properties

Postby qxorm » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello,

There is a field in the GUI, in the property parameters screen, where you can provide the Q_PROPERTY definition for each property.

Or you can also use the Javascript engine of QxEntityEditor to customize the export process to define them automatically using a custom script.
qxorm
Site Admin

Postby Kasuax » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:34 pm

qxorm wrote:There is a field in the GUI, in the property parameters screen, where you can provide the Q_PROPERTY definition for each property.

I think I'm missing that screen. Screenshot please? The Property - Type Screen doesn't appear to have anything like what you've described.
Kasuax

Postby qxorm » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:48 am

Yes, you are right : I checked and this field is not implemented, sorry for that.
I add it in the TODO list.
qxorm
Site Admin

Postby Kasuax » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:55 pm

How soon could I get a build that dumps the props? It could save me a lot of time if you already have something in the works.

Many thanks!
Kasuax

Postby qxorm » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:50 pm

How soon could I get a build that dumps the props?

Sorry, I can't give you a date.
As soon as a BETA version is ready with this feature, I will post a message on this topic.
qxorm
Site Admin

Postby qxorm » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:31 am

Done with QxEntityEditor 1.2.1 : for changes log and download, please go to QxOrm download web page : https://www.qxorm.com/qxorm_en/download.html.

To generate Q_PROPERTY, we provide a custom javascript to apply (provided in ./samples/ directory of QxEntityEditor package).
There is a documentation about it here : https://www.qxorm.com/qxorm_en/manual_q ... q_property
qxorm
Site Admin

Return to QxEntityEditor - Feature request